On my experience making a SMARTBoard lesson...
I very much enjoyed working with the SMARTBoard notebook system to create a lesson. I found it very similar to making a powerpoint but it has more room for creativity. I like that the system comes with various backgrounds, interactive tools, and a library of pictures. In exploring and playing with the program I felt like I learned more then playing with lessons that were already created. With most of the lessons I looked at online I felt like they could have been put together better both visually and structurally. Many of the "interaactive" features were not as technologically advanced as I thought that they should. I know that the lesson I created is not much better because I am learning still about the possibilities, but I hope to continue to grow and impove.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your SB activity was great and maybe someday you will be able to add a lesson to the growing list of SB activites that are available on their web site.
Post a Comment