Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My Favorite Features...
I use Microsoft Word to create a variety of documents. Normally I do not like the templets avalible so I often make my own. Something I made recently was a newsletter for my floor. I wanted it to resemple a real news paper and all of the templets I could find on my computer or online were not what I wanted. To make this newsletter I used multiple text boxes instead of typing everything directly onto the page. This way I am able to place the articles where I wanted them. I had seperate text boxes for the title and headlines. Text boxes are great features that I don't think people always think about. You can change the background color on each one, give them a boarder if you want, and you can put them anywhere. Shapes can be used in the same way to add background colors and designs to different areas. I enjoy making interesting flyers and handout that look exactly the way I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment